Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nov 6th

Today (yesterday now) is my birthday. I don't celebrate my birthday, I haven't since my 21st. Ugh, hard to believe that was 10 years ago...anyway, the kids were out of school, and it was Election Day, so we weren't going to spend it at home. Gage and Rianna woke up at 645 (and I thought I'd get to sleep in!), and snuggled up with me and told me 'happy birthday'. We hung out for a little while, then went to my stepdad's house. We ate lunch with them, hung out for a while, and then we left so I could go vote. I put in my vote and then we went grocery shopping. Yep, that is how I spent my birthday. But the most important part was that I was with my kids. That is what was special about this birthday. I'm just so happy I'm here after everything that has happened these last 3 months. It makes it all worth it. I am a happy mama. Tomorrow is Gage's appointment and I have to have FAITH that all will go well. He's my little man, so if y'all will say a prayer that he is perfectly healthy, I would appreciate it. I'll update tomorrow, if we hear anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment