Saturday, December 8, 2012

Busy week

It really has been a very busy week.  It was my first week back at work.  And it was super busy...I can definitely tell that my endurance is still low.  I know it'll get better, but it's taking a while.  The week back at work wasn't too bad.  I am happy I could go back, and I'm happy I got to see the people I work with (even though I shop there all the time), and the customers have been awesome.  A lot of them thought I quit, some asked the employees and they told them I'd had surgery, and some just thought I was on a long vacation.  Some vacation, huh...

Anyway, I haven't gotten that monitor yet, but the company called yesterday to tell me that it will be here Tues.  I'll have to wear it for 30 days.  Thank goodness it's not 3 months, which is what Dr. Lane originally told me.  Sometimes, I get pains or soreness in my chest, and I wonder if something is going on.  I hope this monitor confirms that I'm going to be ok.  I still have thoughts and nightmares that this isn't over.  I am still experiencing anxiety, and I need to let Dr. Lane know.  I keep forgetting to call.  I'm scared something is going to happen.  It's kinda stupid to feel this way, probably.

So this semester is basically over.  I just turned in a big paper.  I've always made As on her papers (this is the 4th class I've had with her), but with all that I've had going on, I don't think I did as well.  In one of my Kinesiology classes, I made an A, and in the 2nd one, I was 8/10 of a point away from an A.  Seriously, an 89.2, ugh!!!!  I just had to get one more question right on my final, and that would have been an A.  I'm kinda bummed about that, as he'd already told us that he wouldn't round up.  I wish I could get credit for finishing the class early.  Anyway, I don't know where I stand in my 3rd class, the one I just wrote a paper for.  This paper is worth 300 points, so it can make you or break you.  I hope that I can get out of there with a B, but we'll see.  It's been a tough semester, trying to keep up, making up stuff.  The other day, we had a pop quiz on our readings.  It's always 2 questions, and they are worth 10 points each.  Guess what I made...a big, fat goose egg.  Guess why...bc I read the 3 articles, but they were the wrong ones.  I apparently jumped a day ahead.  So the readings that were due for that day were skipped over for some reason.  Oh well, thank goodness they aren't worth much.  I'm so ready to be done!!!!

Well, this was a BORING update.  Just thought I'd log in and post something, rather than neglecting this blog.  By the way, a quick prayer for my grandparents would be awesome right now.  Grandpa was in the hospital just over a month ago, and now, Grandma just got out of the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment