Thursday, October 11, 2012

Little updates...

1st of all, Grandpa got to go home from the hospital. He's not 100%, but he's ok. I'm going over there next week; I don't want to bother them when they are just getting home, so I'm giving them time. Cardiac rehab is going ok. I worked harder today. I don't know what was wrong with me, but when they told me to get on the treadmill at a speed of 2.5 for 10 min, I kinda flipped out silently. I felt like I was being treated too fragile-like. The nurse came to ask me how hard I was working and I told her that I wasn't really working. She took my blood pressure and said it was the same as before I started working out. I told her it was bc I wasn't doing anything. So she let me do the incline, and it helped. Then I did my usual on the bike and rowing machine. I actually like the rowing machine. I can't stand the bike, it hurts...it's like the bikes you use in spinning classes. Oh well... Class went ok, but I was super tired by then. My class is at 1, and that is about the time I get tired, so it doesn't help at all. I'm ready for a break. Not a put-me-in-the-hospital break, but just a rest. I don't know... I need to call for my echo results tomorrow. I called them and they said they'd call back and they didn't. Hopefully, I can know something tomorrow. That's about it...I'm heading to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment