Thursday, April 4, 2013

Does she want me to die?!?!

Haha...I had to call Dr. Lane's office to see if I needed to be prescribed a medicine before making my dentist appt.  The nurse called and said she had called me in some Amoxicillin.  Um...that's a form of penicillin; I'm allergic to penicillin.  Ok, well, we'll call you in something different.  I'm not sure what will happen if I do take penicillin and sulfa, but I also don't want to find out.  I know that the allergy info is in my chart, bc I have to answer the question every single time I go in and they question me.  So, I'm super glad that I am smart enough to know medicines and myself...

That's about it...just a quick note about that.  

Also, she's not the only doctor who has done that...my last primary care physician tried to prescribe me penicillin-based products 3 times!!!  If I hadn't asked, I'd have taken them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment