Friday, October 25, 2013

A little more neglect...

I don't have much to post, but I needed to stop in and say "hello"…

My blood test results were fine, according to Dr. Lane's nurse.  I actually go back to see her on Nov 7th.  I had my 1 yr echo on Oct 7th.  I'm not sure of the results of that yet, bc the technician isn't allowed to tell you anything, and Dr. Lane hasn't called me.  I'm guessing 'no news is good news'; at least, that's what I'm hoping.  She was out of the office all last week, so the nurse said she hasn't reviewed the echo.  Pins and needles!!!

I'm feeling ok; still tired all the time.  I do stay on the go a lot, but in my downtime, I'm still tired.  I have my days…days where I feel awful, don't want to get out of bed, etc.  But I have a lot of good days.  Although just a few minutes ago, I had the most painful hiccups.  They hurt my chest sooooooo bad.  On the left side…I felt like someone kept punching me right there…weird…they lasted forever!

My Mawmaw (the one I used to live with, and is now in the nursing home-stupid Alzheimer's!) was in the hospital last week.  She had pneumonia.  Obviously, since I haven't had my flu shot yet, I didn't go visit her.  But I am always thinking about her.  I love that woman so much, and I miss all the old, good times we had.

Speaking of…go get your flu shots people!!!  The kids are going for theirs today at 230, and I'm going sometime this weekend.  I'm going to Walgreen's for mine, and so is David.  At Walgreen's, if you get a shot, they give a shot…to someone in an underdeveloped country.  I like it.  I like everything, even little things, that can make a big difference.

Anyway, I have to go.  As soon as I hear anything, I'll post about it.  It probably won't be until after my appointment though.


Oh, one more thing:


HAPPBIRTHDAY to my niece HALEY!!!!  I love you!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment