Saturday, September 14, 2013

CMN update...

I don't have an update on my heart (which is fantastic news!), so I thought I'd do a CMN update…

We are entering the home stretch.  Our fall campaign lasts for only 2 weeks, and I'm proud to say that we surpassed our goal.  Our customers and employees who've continuously donated are super awesome!  And it's for such a good cause.  I'm actually looking into an event our company does (and I think it's year-round) to start working on.  I'll let y'all know as soon as it happens.

I hate the feeling that I'm neglecting this blog, but I really don't have any news.  Um…ok, well, I need to have my other 2 wisdom teeth taken out…so do not wanna, but they're starting to bother me.  I wish Dr. Chain Smoker would have taken them all at once.  I'm not going back to him for these, and if my insurance says I have to, they can kiss it.  I can't stand that I was inhaling his smoke breath while he was digging around in my mouth.  That was worse than the million-needle-sticks in the mouth.  Blech!

Oh, another reason I'm dreading the dentist is bc of having to take meds beforehand.  As a heart patient, it's important…and a headache…you have to plan everything.


Anyway, talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment