Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Almost 2 years?!?!?!

I should be ashamed of myself for not keeping this blog updated!  It's kind of hard, though, when you have Facebook, and when super busy.  

I had an appointment with Dr. Lane today.  Just a quick follow-up from last time.  Last time I saw her, she scolded me for not seeing her before our trip to California.  We had driven, and on the way back, my legs and ankles were swelling.  It was bad!  So today, she made sure I had my compression socks, and sent a prescription for Lasix to the pharmacy.  I don't have to take it unless I notice swelling (or feel it coming on).  Lasix is just a diuretic, nothing too fancy.  I should be fine on this trip (no clue when we're going)...

Dr. Lane couldn't hear the regurgitation, and said that she's confident I won't have to have my mitral valve repaired again for many years.  We will know for sure on August 29th when I go back for my echo, if it's progressed.  Super smiley face here 😃😃--I won't see her that day, but I'll get the results a few days later, and see her in December.  Now I've got to work on this weight, which I'm trying to do.  It's so difficult!!!!

Anyway, I'll try to update more often, but for now, I'm out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment