Thursday, February 5, 2015

It's been forever...

Baby Avery went to be with Jesus on Jan 3rd.  It's been a very sad time for my family, but their faith really helps ease the pain.  I don't know how anyone ever gets over losing a child-as a matter of fact, I'm sure one never does.  

I've got my nails done (Jamberry-style) for Valentine's/Go Red Day/Month/etc.  Go Red Day is tomorrow, and since I'll be working and not wearing red clothes, the nails and my red dress pin will be my red...the heart walk is on Mar 7th, and so is the Heart and Sole walk.  I'm going to do the Heart and Sole, I think, for Avery and all the other little heart patients.  That's the plan.  Also, the kids are participating in Jump Rope for Heart.  They're collecting donations and jumping in memory of Avery.

Anyway, that's all I've got tonight.  I have an appt with my cardiologist on Feb 23rd, so I'll update then.  Night...


No comments:

Post a Comment